- The administrator of personal data contained on the site is White Olive Hotels chain with headquarters in Laganas 29100 and Agios Sostis 29100, Zakynthos, Greece, owned by White Olive A.E., 63 Ypsilantou Street, 115 21 Kolonaki – Athens, Greece, VAT 800705813.
- Personal data collected by White Olive A.E. through the website are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also called GDPR.
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any type of implementing acts and Community legislation.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the user and in cases where the law authorizes the administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties. Customers’ personal data is collected when using the contact form service by electronic means. Legal basis: necessity to comply with the contract for the provision of the contact form service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviors in the following way:a
a) information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting “cookies”
- Cookies files used on the website do not collect information enabling the identification of the user. However, if you provide the administrator with information about your personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, demographic data and other identifying information, such information will not be disclosed (for shared use, sale or within our contacts) of any external organization, unless the administrator will be authorized by the user beforehand or the obligation to disclose such data will rest with the administrator on the strength of applicable law.
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the contact information
- Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by a person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease the processing of their data at any time.