After departure from Kissamos and about a one-hour boat-trip you will reach the lagoon of Balos, a shallow and warm water lagoon and definitely one of Crete's loveliest spots. Here you will have plenty of time to enjoy the pristine sand and to bathe in the inviting and spectacular crystal clear waters! After a sail of another 15 min. the boat brings you to the legendary "pirate" island of Gramvoussa offering you the opportunity to visit the remains of the Venetian castle (uphills!), which was built on the top of a steep rock at 137 m. above sea level to enjoy the great panoramic view and marvelous landscape. An excellent day for sun lovers!
- Not included: Boat-ticket and Municipality fee for Balos €29 p.p.
- Return boat to Kissamos harbour at 17.45 hrs
- No meals included (there is a (snack)bar on the boat)
- Pre-recorded information on board
- Bring along: Swim-wear & towel, photo-camera, comfortable shoes if you will walk uphill to the remains of the Fortress, cash money for the boat + Balos-fee, sun cream, a cap
- Reservations can be made only during your stay at the hotel reception.