Little back roads lead you to tiny villages and stunning views whilst some off road driving ensures excitement & fun. Each four-wheel drive vehicle suits 6 or 8 clients and 1 driver. Passenger seating is rotated to ensure everybody enjoys the same unique experience. The well-trained drivers are English speaking, entertaining and have excellent driving skills. They are knowledgeable and love to share their passion about the island. The routes are a combination of regular well-paved roads and land roads.
You can choose of 2 different tours:
1. Explore a Shepherd’s Hut and Cheese Making Process: Combine some of the most unique panoramic views, visit traditional Cretan villages and find out all about the lifestyle of a Cretan shepherd by exploring an original “Mitato”. Learn about the history and the traditions of the island, meet the locals and taste the delicious Cretan cheese and cuisine.
2. Explore the secrets of Wine and Olives: Discover the long kept secrets of wine and olives and Cretan tastes as you travel through Cretan villages. Included visits with explanation + tasting to a winery and an olive oil factory.
- Included: Lunch (drinks are not included!)
- Included: Entrance fees
- Roads might be bumpy. The trip is suitable for clients not suffering from fear of height or carsickness.
- Little children and pregnant ladies should not join this tour!
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Bring along: Comfortable shoes, a cap, photo-camera, sun cream
- Reservations can be made only during your stay at the hotel reception.