Terms & Conditions - Time to Have Fun
White Olive Hotels
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The organizer of the competition is White Olive Hotels A.E. based in Kolonaki – Athens 115 21, Ypsilantou Street 63, VAT: 800705813
- The organizer is a sponsor of awards.
- The contest is not created, administered or sponsored by Facebook. Service facebook.com is not responsible for any activities related to organization of the competition on the website.
§ 2. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
- Only adults may take part in the competition.
- The condition for participation in the competition is to have a verified account on the website
- The competition runs from 05.11.2021 to midnight on 19.01.2022
- The results of the competition will be announced on 21.01.2022 by Facebook fanpage.
- The competitions takes place through Facebook fanpage at: https://www.facebook.com/whiteolivehotels/
§ 3. COMPETITION TASK
- The competition task is to send a photo of your vacation in Zakynthos, Rhodes or Crete to the email address: email@example.com
- Each participant may submit only one photo.
- In the competition will be selected three winners.
- From the submitted applications, we will select the most beautiful memories, which will be published on our profile until 12.01.2022.
- Three posts with the highest number of likes will be rewarded.
- Competition winners will be notified of their winnings by e-mail.
- The organizer pays attention to the respect for the creativity of others and the preservation of culture in statements.
- Entries containing profanity and obscene words will be removed and will not take part in the competition.
§ 4. THE PRIZE
- The prizes in the competition are vouchers with a discount for stays at White Olive Hotels.
- Prizes will be sent to the winners e-mail address.
- Vouchers are valid until the end of the 2022 season (except 01-31/08/2022).
§ 5. COPYRIGHT
- All intellectual property rights to the competition are held by the Organizer. Participation in the competition does not in any way result in the acquisition of any intellectual property rights by the Participants.
- By entering the competition, the participant declares that the photo sent by him is his authorship and that he is entitled to all proprietary and personal copyrights to this work, including the right to submit it in the competition.
§ 6. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data of the competition Participants will be processed by the Organizer only for the purpose of performing the activities necessary for the proper conduct of the competition.
- Personal data of competition Participants will be kept by the Organizer only for the period necessary to conduct the competition and to issue prizes to the distinguished Participants.
§ 7. COMPLAINTS
- Any complaints and comments regarding the rules, conduct or resolution of competition
please submit by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The complaint should include the name and surname of the Participant and the justification for the complaint. In the title of the message, please add a description (Facebook Competition -Time To Have Fun).
- Complaints are considered within 30 days from the date of their receipt.
§ 8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions the provisions of applicable law shall apply.
- All disputes related to this understanding will be settled by consultation between the Parties.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the rules of the competition during his lifetime. Information about the changes will be posted on the White Olive Hotels fanpage.
- By participating in the competition, the User agrees to the provisions of these Regulations.