Top tourist attractions in Kefalonia are:
- Argostoli town, the capital of the Island that will charm you with its impressive architectural style, it is worth devoting some time to explore the harbor, main archeological museum and a pretty white lighthouse,
- the Sea Lake and Cave of Melissani,
- the Cave of Drogarati with stunning stalactites and stalagmites,
- the Castle of Saint George,
- Enos mountain, the highest point of the Island,
- the beautiful villages of Assos, Fiscardo and Lixouri,
- the beautiful beaches of Myrtos, Ammos and Petani.